CCBN membership gives community bankers and industry related organizations access to resources that support connectivity and success in the marketplace. Membership to the CCBN means each person in your institution can benefit from training, learning resources and peers that will help them grow professionally in an ever-changing, fast-paced world. Gain access to member only networking events and save with member discounts on products/services and our signature offerings:
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Webinars – More than 150+ webinars! Convenient, efficient, frequent, affordable, made for community bankers. Audit & Accounting; Collections; Compliance; Directors; IRA; Information Technology; Human Resources; Frontline & New Accounts; Lending; Operations; Security & Fraud; Senior Management – and more!
- Education Seminars – Learn and grow! CCBN hosts a wide variety of offerings including: seminars/conferences; continuing education credits; professional development
- CCBN Members can save thousands through:
- Discount pricing for live seminars - $200 to $300 off each
- Discount pricing for live schools - $300 to $500 off each
- Webinars at the discounted member rate - $30 - $75 off each
- Discount pricing from CCBN Preferred Service Providers (PSP)s
- Events/Conferences – CCBN hosts regional events and networking forums made for bankers to get to know what is happening in their area, trends, experiences, the inside on regulation, forecasts, strategies and conversation over a short but valuable session with regional peers. Check out our next upcoming event!
- C-Suite Networking for Community Bankers – Exclusive & Complimentary
- C-SUITE Conference Calls
- C-SUITE Socials - One admission to a Dinner in Northern or Southern California
- Advocacy We pursue and engage only in community banking issues and do not cater to the megabanks. With more than 35 years of experience, we work with lawmakers, regulators and policy-setting boards to protect the interests of community banks by monitoring and influencing numerous issues that will affect community banks and their customers.
Contact CCBN about becoming a member!